How to Purchase and Create a New Learning Account:
- Get approved by visiting https://simunition.com/en/range_program and completing the application. During the application process, you will be asked to provide support documentation. If approved, you will receive a course access code.
- Access the Simunition® Web Portal at learnsimunition.com.
- Select a product from the Course Offerings page.
- Review your Shopping Cart and enter the access code provided to you by Simunition.
- Check out by entering your contact billing details, range program details, and payment method information.
- Upon successful order completion, an email will be sent to your email address to confirm your purchase and learning account creation.If you don’t receive an email, first check your junk mail and spam folders before contacting technical support.
- Click here for an overview of the process to create your learning account, access the course, take the exam, and print your certificate. Click here
For first time visitors, purchase the Simunition Safety Certification Course (not the Recertification Only course). You will be provided 30-day access with two attempts to successfully pass the certification exam. To pass the exam, you must receive a score of 80% or higher.
Your Certificate of Completion includes your certification expiration date. Please remember to print this certificate and maintain it in your personal records.
When your certification expires, you may purchase the recertification course.
If you do not complete your course within 30 days of purchase, then you may repurchase the course after the 30-day access period..
If you do not successfully pass the certification exam with an 80% passing grade, then you may repurchase the course after the 30-day access period. You will then need to contact technical support to provide you with two additional attempts at passing the exam.
Upon successful completion of the certification exam, you will be certified for three years.
Course completion certificates will be available to download from the course within your 30-day access period. Please download and save with your personal records for future printing.